cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing info unavailable/incorrect

MrsRx
Joining in

For quite some time now, when logging on to check my bill and make payments both the current and previous bills don't show on the website, and often only shows billing dates from 2020/2021 alongside the amount owned at that time.

Under the "View Bills" tab, it always says "You've only been with us a short while, and we haven't billed you yet. We'll email you to let you know when your first bill is ready to view online." - I've been a customer since at least 2011!!!!!!!

Screenshot 2023-10-29 015705.jpg

When using the My Virgin App, the date is sometimes correct and up to date however when clicking on it, I'm taken to the website which reverts me back to the 2020/2021 information and I can not make a payment. Tad frustrating as this is every month, and just making a payment means jumping through hoops. 

By pure pot luck, and clicking through various links I did find a page which showed showed an up to date bill and allowed me to make a payment this was bookmarked and was helpful for a few months, alas this now no longer works either. The app also now says that it is unable to locate my account information despite me being signed in. 

I've raised a ticket previously and shortly after received a response that there was no problem to be found and it was closed. I've also mentioned it when I last called in for something else and was told that it will be looked into and I'll be contacted (this was a couple of months ago and still waiting for that contact).

All I want to do is check in on my account and pay my bill each month - it shouldn't be so difficult to do.
Any and all help appreciated at this point. 😫

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @MrsRx 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you again for your post. I would like to take a closer look into this with you via a private message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.