Menu
Lynjay19
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing customer service fail

One hour holding time for customer service, eventually someone answers, then passed on  holding again, manage to have my package downgraded and all is well.  Hahaha ha,  stupid me.  Just got the next month bill, still the same package, same amount, no changes.  Another hour on the phone  this time they cut me off shortly after answering,  hadn't even gotten my query put.  Then I use the text, get a customer service person, who then just ignores the question and disappears.  The day was going well, and then virgin media happened!.  I'm fairly new and already fed up.  

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing customer service fail

It usually takes 30 days to downgrade a package. What date did you make the change?

The bill may have been produced before the 30 days has passed, therefore the regrade was still pending.  Have you checked your contracts in My Virgin Media, or had any emails regarding the downgrade (check your spam/junk folder)?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Lynjay19
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My request was on 21 January,  I got email confirmation that it would take effect from this bill period 😏

0 Kudos
Lynjay19
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've just spoken with another customer service advisor and been told it'll now take effect from my next month payment, April.  The girl in January said March, unfortunately I cannot clarify this, just have to wait and see, in the meantime I have to pay a double Bill for something i don't want.  I cannot afford this kind of service 😒, sad 

0 Kudos