cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing broadband

SummerLoving
Joining in

I had to change my package yesterday as my current one was expiring on the 16th August. Today I have had the usual amount of £24 go out of my bank account, however on the 28th July on the new email sent that £51 will be taken as well ? Why? I didn't realise all this money is coming out before even my old contract is ending. How can I speak to someone please?

4 REPLIES 4

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SummerLoving 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear there's some confusion with your billing and a new package you've had processed. Depending on when the package is due to be processed to your account, the monthly pricing may not have changed. For example, if you've asked for the package to take effect from the end of your current contract date (in this case, you mentioned 16th August), then the monthly amount will not be updated until then, and you'll receive communications for your previous contract until this is processed.

What did our team advise when you spoke with us regarding this package change?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi. I wasn't asked when I wanted it. I know the contract is up on the 16th yet my bill will be adjusted to come out on the 28th August, after paying the big one on the 28th July. That's what I don't understand as none of the bills have fallen on that date etc.

Sorry the new one will start on the 16th August. I have literally today paid my normal bill. Thanks 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for coming back to us SummerLoving.

I'm very sorry for the confusion caused. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ