Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing Issues

I wonder if I can get some help on this forum as I have spent significant time and effort since the start of the year and some billing issues still remain. I also submitted an online complaint, well over a month ago, but have had no acknowledgement or response. Most recently, I called on the 29th Oct and part of the billing issues were fixed but a reduction to my contract cost was not implemented and subsequent call has now said there is no record of this ! My most recent call was on the 12th Nov and after 1.5 hrs on the phone explaining the same billing issues dating back to Feb and March was promised a £38 credit due to over billing within 48 hrs and a call back to confirm. Neither has happened. I am pretty shocked as to how poor the customer service has been - whilst appreciating this is a difficult time for all of us - however something is clearly wrong.  Can someone help ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Billing Issues

Hi kss110

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of this. I'll PM you now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"