cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Confusion

valegra
Joining in

Hello,

I have signed up with Virgin for my new flat. Before moving in I set up the direct debit and got confirmation this was all done and that my first bill would have arrived on 29th August and that it will be £53.

Yesterday has passed and I got no bill or payment taken through. When I go on my account they said to check back on September 7th for the first bill to show up. I contacted the customer service and I was first told to make a first payment manually, and then any future bills will have been take via Direct Debit.

I asked to confirm if I got the first bill as nothing showed up for me, but then the assistant backtracked and said I shouldn't worry about anything and that no payment is needed yet.

I got quite confused by all of this conflicting info, I just want to have stuff properly set up and not to get any penalty fee for delayed payments.

Any advice to clear this up? Customer service confused me even more.

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi valegra, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is an issue with the billing. 

I will send you a private message to make sure that everything is correct for you. ^Chris.