Menu
Detelinaa
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Bill

I try to reach you from everywhere but I can never reach you. It shouldn't be that hard. I have paid my bills, I have the documents, but it still seems unpaid. My payment account also looks like a different account. Please let someone help me now. I need an e-mail address to send you documents that I have paid my bill. Please

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill

Hi Detelinaa,

Welcome to forums and thank you for your post 🙂 

I am sorry you are having issues with your bill, have you been able to login to your my virgin media account does it advise there is an outstanding amount there?

Zoie

0 Kudos
Detelinaa
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, i need an email address for virgin media because i need to send the bill which i have received. It has been paid for and is still showing on my account. 

thank you

Detelina

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, we do not have an email address for this specific reason, is this showing on your My Virgin Media account?

Zoie

0 Kudos
Detelinaa
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes ıt ıs showıng 79£

please can you check thıs amount has been paıd and confırm for me

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Detelinaa, thanks for the message and sorry for the information provided, can you send it over to missingpayments@virginmedia.co.uk so that this can be looked into for you. Chris

0 Kudos
Detelinaa
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for this information. The only thing I tried to reach for days was an e-mail address. Thanks again

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

HI Detelinaa, thanks for the reply, please send over the bill and proof of any payments and they will be able to look into this for you. Chris

0 Kudos
Detelinaa
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I just sent the bank statement and the email from virgin media about my payment. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Great news, they will be able to investigate this for you and will reply via email. We  are happy to see that this is now on the way to getting resolved. Have a good day. Chris

0 Kudos