Menu
gme123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Bill

Hello everyone, I've just received my monthly bill which is £22 more than my normal, I have not received any mails or contact to explain why, I cannot seem to get through to anyone, what is the best way to do this, surely they just can't take what they want, I only have broadband 100 mb and phone (which I never use) thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill

@gme123 wrote:

Hello everyone, I've just received my monthly bill which is £22 more than my normal, I have not received any mails or contact to explain why, I cannot seem to get through to anyone, what is the best way to do this, surely they just can't take what they want, I only have broadband 100 mb and phone (which I never use) thanks for any help.

have you come to the end of an introductory offer?

0 Kudos
gme123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, my offer was due to run out in February, so it is possibly that, I thought they would have at least let me know, looks like I will be moving then .

0 Kudos
gme123
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I was on the phone today for 40 minutes before I got through, I was asked if I confirm I want to leave to which I replied yes, she said she was puttinge through to cancellations , I held on for over an hour before I had had enough and hung up, so no further forward.

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You can cancel in writing by sending a letter to 

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support,

Diamond Plaza,

Daleside Road,

Nottingham,

Nottinghamshire,

NG2 3GG

send it recorded delivery.

gme123
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you , I may have to resort to that as I am getting nowhere on the phone, I tried again and I'm still waiting after being on for 1hour 4 mins.

0 Kudos
Clairejane10
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I asked for a payment holiday last Thursday still had no reply also yes im late paying my bill going to pay on fri but had my services cut off this morning and my 9 year old daughter needs to do her school work thought virgin media was helping people especially at the moment thankyou 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clairejane10

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

We are sorry to hear you have had no update in regards to your request. 

Are you able to confirm if this was set up as a promise to pay on the account? 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos