Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bill

Hi,

My account has just been debited for a higher amount than usual. Since I can't call customer service, can I please ask for someone to email me for clarification. The account holder has been changed several months ago and non of the details have been updated so I can't access the account. Also the contract has been prolonged without prior approval or notification. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill

It's likely the initial contract term has come to an end and you are now paying the higher "standard" price rather than the initial discounted price.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply, that makes sense, but I couldn't even access the account or ask for a change because no one is available. 

Is there any customer service support at the moment?

0 Kudos