Menu
Phardy995
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Bill says there is an outstanding balance

I called in to discuss my premium and it was agreed to be discounted to £37 per month. The app now states there is an outstanding balance of  £13.50 that will be added onto next months bill. It also states that my monthly charge will be £49 per month and not the agreed £37. Why is this and can I be assured that the correct amount will be debited 

0 Kudos
Andrison
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill says there is an outstanding balance

The same happened to me. Agreed price of £32 for 18 months on 1 Jan, but price went up to £49.99 per month and next bill was over £64! Please can someone from the Virgin Forum team DM me to finally resolve as I have got nowhere with customer support or web chat.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phardy995, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.  

I am sorry to hear of any confusion regarding your monthly package price.  Do you know if the deal was supposed to be being honoured with a discount or a rolling credit?  As a rolling credit would not show on any contract.  If this higher than expected amount is showing on your actual statement, we can take a look at that too.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Phardy995
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee,

when I called in they told me it would be a discount they would add on, I checked the app and it looks like it has now been applied but I’ll check my next bill when it has been debited, if it hasn’t then I’ll get back in touch.

many thanks,

Pete

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Andrison.  Thanks for posting.

I am really sorry for any confusion regarding your monthly package price.  Do you know if the agreed price included a rolling credit?  Or is this something that has actually impacted your statement, meaning the deal was never applied?  

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming Pete.

If you need us, we'll be here for you.

Regards