I have paid my bil of 63.50 and stil sayin over due

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Chaz1986,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your billing, when did you pay your bill as it can sometimes take up to 48 hours to show on your online account?

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Chaz1986,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your billing, when did you pay your bill as it can sometimes take up to 48 hours to show on your online account?

Regards,

Steven_L

I'm having same problem I pay early because it say I didn't pay it last month 

@Steven_L wrote:

Hey @Chaz1986,

Regards,

Steven_L

then credit me back then my direct debit decline the pay there days to week later so i didn't relised that I was getting credit money back no I behind on bills because this plz help 

Thanks for coming back to us @Shaneeyb123.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure I follow your post here.

Can you please expand on the recent billing experience? 

If a direct debit has been missed, then this would need to be paid manually, before the next bill is generated - which usually comes 14 days after the direct debit date.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I paid my bill manually before my direct debit  was due but it still say over due for last 3 months. I pay it then it get credit back to me but I don't see it  been transfer back to in my bank I can send you screenshots of bills from my virgin app many thanks 

Shane 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update,

Just to gain further clarification on this, so since the manual payment have been made, has the direct debit re-activated?

Also are you getting double charged?

Regards,

Kain

hey steven, 

My overdue bill was paid to BPO collections on 1st sept and still six days later ITS ON MY ACCOUNT AS OVERDUE meaning my next bill is £103.50 and I simply cannot afford to pay that when my bill should only be £30. 
I have contacted Bpo and also informed them that payment had been made gave the 6 digit authorisation code I received as proof they confirmed that they actioned all reports necessary to send the funds to virgin…the bpo guy even tried to get hold of your lot to sort the issue. But couldn’t get through unfortunately 

Therefore virgin will just have accept they have received payment and remove the over due balance of £73.50 off my bill otherwise I won’t be able to pay leading us into one big circle of [MOD EDIT: Language]

please advise or take action !!!

many thanks 

Hi AG29,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear that there was some concern surrounding your account balance and payments. BPO only send back reports once a week to us, so it sounds very much like we are just in the process of waiting for the balance to update.

I can see that you have been able to speak with us this morning regarding this matter - can you please confirm if you've been able to get it all sorted now?

Let us know

Beth