cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill query

Gregsy43
Tuning in

Hello - I was offered reduced fee of £54 for new 18 mth contract which I signed and agreed all paperwork on 16th July.  Since then I have received two bills, including latest for 11th September direct debit which are still charging me the previous £72.00 per month.  Been waiting 40 mons on whatsapp chat for help but hoping someone here may be able to help?

4 REPLIES 4

Gregsy43
Tuning in

Just talking on Whatsapp with a VM member of staff who tells me: "I'm really sorry to inform you that any package deal applied over the online platform will not be applied since it's valid for customers who have registered to Virgin Media for the first now [sic]. Hence please note that any such package being applied will not be activated in your account and that's the same reason no such contract has been reflected in your account."  Can anyone make sense of that for me please?  Virgin emailed me with offer of a discounted new contract.  I signed up, now they are denying it!

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Gregsy43,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear there has been trouble relating to your package, can I ask how was this package accepted?

Let us know,

Kain

I was offered the deal via email and text message.  I accepted it online and received the contract summary and confirmation.  I have now resolved this issue, however.  After waiting for four hours on the Whatsapp service one of the team swiftly sorted the issue and applied the appropriate discounted rate.  Full marks for the swift resolution when I finally got through. Zero marks for the appalling time and effort spent just trying to get hold of anyone able to help with the original query.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there,

I'm glad the issue is now resolved however many apologies for the issues faced whilst getting it sorted.

If you do have any future queries then be sure to pop back up for further assistance.

Regards,

Kain