cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill query

klaradB
Joining in

I got charged extra this month with a message on my bill saying "Looks like you've made some changes this month". I haven't knowingly made any changes, though my landline phone has been switched to an internet line, is the extra charge for this or something else?

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey klaradB,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your bill at the moment, there wouldn't be any extra charges associated to moving your line over to a fibre line. Does your online bill show what the charges are for, please could you check and let us know if anything is shown? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

HI, thanks for getting back to me.

My bill info is pasted below (with amounts removed). I have not made any changes this month, as far as I'm aware - which is the reason why I've posted in this forum.

Thanks

, "Package changes £XXX

Your package has changed. We added your new services on 01 June , and applied a partial charge of £XXXX to cover you up until your next billing period.

• Charges (for services added) £XXXX
    If you've added a service since your last bill, we may need to adjust your services and charge you from the date it was activated up until the end of your previous charge period. These items have been added to your account and will appear in 'Your package' later in this bill.
    • Telephone:
      • Telephone Line Rental02 Jun - 30 Jun
      • Line Rental"

Yeh, that does look as if VM are pulling a bit of a fast one here, probably more down to incompetence rather than deliberate malice, probably hoping you wouldn’t notice!

Of course the billing breakdown is as clear as muck, but I’m confident that now Steven is on the case, it’ll be resolved, of course if it isn’t then you can always post back on here for advice on how to make a formal complaint and when that is fobbed off, escalate the whole mess to the Ombudsman service.

Hi @klaradB thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry to see there's ongoing confusion around your package and billing. And sorry for any concerns this may be causing you. I would like to have a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R