Menu
Thoney93
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bill problems

Had a LOT of problems with virgin since 2021 had started (must have been on the phone to them for 30+ hours) eventually they gave me £99 (a months bill) as a goodwill payment for all the trouble. Feb bill comes out as 1p (not a problem think everything is done) next bill comes in £206. Two £99 bills and a late payment charge. Call them up they say they didn’t add the credit of £99 and they will sort it. Today £206 came out of my account. I have called about 4 times to get this sorted and to check it was done and I was promised only £99 would come out today. I beg if anyone who is thinking of joining virgin and is reading this. Make virgin your last option it will save you so much time and hassle if god forbid you ever have an issue. There customer service is second to none when it comes to a total shambles. Even emailed the CEO multiple times and haven’t ever got a reply. 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill problems

Good morning @Thoney93 

Thank you for taking the time to post, I am really sorry to hear that you have had these issues. 

I am able to take a further look into this and make sure that the credit has been added? 

Please do let me know how you would like to proceed? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos