Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bill payment issue

hi, i forgot to pay my August bill of 71.48 and have been charged a 7.50 late payment fee which i paid both today... however although it shows a credit of 78.98 under "total payments since latest bill" it has not been taken off my latest bill total which still shows August with September's bill which combined comes to 149.49... why is this and will the reduction show soon? if not can someone help rectify the situation as i don't want any restriction of services... thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill payment issue

if you have a direct debit set up and the sept bill has been generated it will be for the 149.99 at that point any part parent will not go against that bill

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i do not have direct debit setup... thank you though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello AntoniJ1975,

Sorry to hear about the billing issue and understand you may have some questions. Using the information we have on here, I've had a look at your details and can confirm what @apcyberax said is correct and if you've made a partial payment our system will have received it however you'll see the updates on your next bill. 

Although you don't need to have a direct debit set up on your account, it does make it easier but please see this link on other ways to make a payment. 

I'll send you a Private Message so I can get some more details from you and we can talk privately 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos