I upgraded to 500Mb at £54 a month (Agreed with the operator)
My contract was wrong, so got in touch and the customer service agent said I'd get a discount applied every month for the term of my contract to match the agreed upon £54 (As she could see the note on my account)
I noticed I was billed incorrectly for £66.37, I decided to wait until it account came out of the bank, because I've been here before with this, and I did indeed get £66.37 debited from my account.
Could this please be sorted and £12.37 removed from my next bill, which should make my next bill £41.63.
I tried ringing, but I got an answer message that stated all the call centres were closed because of Coronavirus?
Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - we are sorry that you've had some billing queries after your upgrade and subsequent issues getting in touch with us.
As our user @newapollo advised, we are open, albeit a bit busier than usual. We do appreciate you popping back to the thread with how things have progressed since your initial post; not only does this help us to know you have received the help you needed but will also help our community who may be having a similar issue.
Hope that when you get your next bill all will be clearer for you - if you do need further assistance when the time comes, please do let us know.
With all due respect, it's not accurate to say things like "Hope that when you get your next bill all will be clearer for you". It's not even accurate to call it a query since I'm raising an actionable request because a mistake has (For quite literally about the 10th time during my tenure at this address in regards to VM) once again been made by VM's staff.
It was nothing to do with comprehension of the bill, the bill was wrong, as the credit I'd originally been promised hadn't been applied, as the package I agreed for hadn't been processed correctly.
I'm not even convinced the bill will be accurate next time as I've already been down this rabbit hole before.
This is down to incompetence on VM's side, rather than anything user end.
As I say, unequivocally, the automated message told me that the call centre was closed and I could "Look at my bill online" (As if that's even remotely going to help remedy my issue).
If the call centre's elsewhere weren't closed that could have dealt with my request then that should have been in the automated message, or there should have been an option to be forwarded there, however there wasn't. Once again one could equate that to incompetent.