Menu
Reubenatour
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bill is 2x the Deal Offered

I was quoted a price of £39 a month and a waivered setup fee when I got in contact about upgrading my services via live chat. (This was for the Big Bundle TV and M100 Internet [Upgrading from just M100 Internet]) 

However, when my email Bill / Contract came through the price was much higher at £64.10 monthly and still included the £35 setup fee. 

I Proceeded to Contact Customer services Via phone, (1 hour wait time) The representative could only offer me a deal that was actually higher than the Bill I had already been given. The representative listened to my complaint and said he can only put me down for a call back with someone who can fix this for me. 

7 days later and I have had no calls, no emails, no texts. 

The Live Chat has even disappeared from the website so cannot get back in contact that way. 

I'm at a loss of what to do here, as I'm certainly not willing to pay 2x the price I was initially offered. Any recommendations? The only resolution I can think of here is to just cancel and leave Virgin Media altogether. 

This is terrible customer service.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill is 2x the Deal Offered

Good morning @Reubenatour 

A very warm welcome to the forums and thank you so much for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your retentions deal. Are you able to confirm if you have any of the chat logs from the online chat? Is this price confirmed via the contract that you have been provided? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos