cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill increase

KELEBASE
Tuning in

I recently moved house and took my service with me. I have been paying 26.99pm for broadband only. The lady I spoke to told me the price would remain the same but I would receive an email stating that the price was higher and this was just automatic but it would not actually affect the price of my bill.

Now virgin are trying to charge me £44 a month and it states that I have accepted a new contract. This is just not true. 

I need someone to contact me to sort this out as virgin have lied to me and accepted a new contract without my permission. I understand the initial bill is higher, but this is a change to my contract.

2 REPLIES 2

bhaskarsamani
Dialled in

you should have a 14 day cooling off on new contract

call 150 and say you are leaving, this should sort it out 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @KELEBASE,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thanks for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your contract after moving to another property!

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help. 🙂

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon. 🙂

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs