Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bill increase

Hello.

I've been with VM for many many years and I've just had an email saying that my next bill will be approx £95. I've always paid about £82 a month previously.

I think I had some discounts that are ending but I'm sat here shaking, dreading calling VM and 'haggling' to see if I can get this bill reduced.

I really can't talk on the phone because of my anxiety and was wondering if I can maybe chat live or something on the computer?

I really don't want to look around for a new deal somewhere else as this would involve me having to send stuff back to VM and the stress of swapping things over might be too much for me at the moment.

I think this is the right forum to post, if not I apologise.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill increase

Hello

There is a chat option on the contact page, best time to chatl is first thing in the mornings, but be prepared for a potential wait - https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/upgrades-and-offers

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Sammibabe,

Thanks for your post.

Don't worry about calling us, we wouldn't want to make you feel anxious or uncomfortable in any way.

It sounds like you'll need to do a package review to see if you are still on the best package. 

I'll pop you a private message so I can take some more of your details, and see what I can do to help.

Thank you,

Melissa 

Highlighted
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’m wondering why my bill has gradually increased over the last few months? I’ve had no notification as to why this is the case and I certainly haven’t upgraded by service. Really struggling financially right now and could do with advice, especially if I am due a refund. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

compare it to the other bills to see what has changed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos