Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bill increase AGAIN

Hi Virgin,

I really don't know what to say but I feel massively let down that I have been a customer for a number of years, I ring up in Oct to re-negotiate my contract at the end of the term explaining my financial predicament at that time, the operator finds me a really good solution paying £65 a month 'just about affordable' and then 6 months later I'm paying more than I was at £80 - 23% INCREASE in 6 months. I now am unable to even speak to anyone 'I do understand that call centres are also impacted' but at a time when I am trying to watch my pennies after being furloughed Virgin I feel are just taking advantage. Other than email I have had no offers to even make me feel that for the extra money I am getting anything in return e.g. a bump in my broadband speed etc. Really disappointed after being with Virgin for such a long time. Why not look after your loyal customers and maybe give them a friends and family voucher to get more subscribers rather than this ongoing battle of customers having to ring up each year to re negotiate again and again and again. I did not mind this so much in the past as post re negotiation I would feel that the the increase were fair but 23% in 6 months please. I'm sorry this is not at all personal to the dealing I have had with any Virgin employee that I have spoken to over the years who have been great but at this point I feel really let down and hurt by the company who I have stuck with for years and years.

Regards, Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill increase AGAIN

Hi jeffsr, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

To enable me to investigate this further on your behalf, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill increase AGAIN

There’s really no need to do anything. Just review both your contract and every bill. The answer is there.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos