cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill incorrect again

orangejuice
Tuning in

Can anybody please help from the admin team? Recently changed contract due to the price change and my bill is incorrect for the second time. 

I have had a WhatsApp conversation and also a phone conversation where I was assured that the problem would be sorted for my future payments but here I am again having to contact and complain. There seems to be a problem with applying the necessary credits and I don’t want to have to phone or message every month to get it sorted. What is going on?

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @orangejuice 👋 Thank you for your post 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having 😔 We'll certainly do our best to get this resolved for you.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

orangejuice
Tuning in

Well I thought this problem had been rectified but it appears that my bill  is wrong again for July. Can somebody please look into this and sort it as I do not want to have to keep contacting virgin every single month to sort this out. What is going on?

orangejuice
Tuning in

Despite two WhatsApp conversations and contact with a member of the forum team, my upcoming bill is once again incorrect.  Started a conversation again yesterday but the agent seems to have disappeared.
Can somebody please sort my account out? I do not want to go through this whole process every month because virgin cannot get my billing correct.

Hey orangejuice, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this. I can see you are currently in PM with my colleague, she will reach out when she can do. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?