Menu
tatterz94
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bill higher than agreed for 5 months!!

5 months ago I upgraded my plan from 100mbps download to 200mbps download which came with a £1.00 price increase from £29.00-£30.00 yet every month since I have been charged £32.00. I regularly speak with virgin customer service and they always tell me "it will be sorted on the next bill" but it never is and no one seems to actually implement any change. 

To make matters worse our 200mbps download speed has been regularly below 50mbps multiple days in a week!!!

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill higher than agreed for 5 months!!

Hi there @tatterz94

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; I can only apologise that you've been having issues with your package cost and it's been going on for quite some time. I have located your account from your forum information and this seems to be a very simple fix that I can get sorted out for you immediately. 

In order to chat further, I will need to go through security with you first. I will pop you a Private Message so we can chat freely and pass data protection. Please look out for the purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Hope to hear from you soon

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bill higher than agreed for 5 months!!

So glad that we have managed to get things sorted out for you via Private Message @tatterz94 - thanks so much for your quick replies and patience. 

In regard to your broadband speed issues, do let me know on this main thread how things are looking after the Hub reboot; if you're still struggling, we can go through more diagnostics with you. 🙂 

Have a great afternoon - stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos