Menu
Thatblackguy121
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bill hasnt updated

I recently called virgin to get a new deal on my broadband package before my last contract ended.

The guy I was talking to said that I will have to pay around £46 this month before i get the actual reduced price.

This hasn't been reflected on my billing despite the fact I got an email that confirmed the changes were made and on my Bill the reduction in price is shown for the next bill but why is my Bill still saying £63 despite what I was told on the phone about having to pay about £46 this month?

Edit: after looking over my Bill  and going to my contract I noticed there's £19 in credit, why isn't that actually taken off the Bill that I currently have?

Would like to get this sorted as soon asap please because I don't feel comfortable making a payment until this is sorted.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill hasnt updated

Hi there, 

Thanks for posting and apologies for the delayed reply.

I've checked the system and can see everything should be sorted for you now. When you make a change and there is a pro-rata credit, this will normally go on the next bill. Meaning if a bill has been produced and there's a direct debit set up, it'll be on the next bill. If no direct debit, it'll take the credit from the balance.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos