cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill error and contract error

Daytrader
Dialled in

Took out new contract back in march, and started ok, first monthly bill seemed ok, now its wrong and it seems my new contract has been changed, not been honored, spoke to guy friday, and he could see the problem, and said he needed a few days to sort it, he said he set up a alert reminder to phone me back wednesday 1.30pm today without fail, i have had no call, was on the phone to him for ages as well, can someone from accounts or correct department(guy was from retensions i spoke to Alex) contact me, thx

Been with virgin 20+ years by the way, very loyal customer.

4 REPLIES 4

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Daytrader 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your bill.

For any package changes our team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 will be happy to get this handled for you and will be able to check on the status of the callback for you. I completely understand your frustration and my apologies for the inconvenience caused with this, our team will get this resolved for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Daytrader
Dialled in

Thx for reply Travis, i did phone about a hour ago, and i spoke to a guy from call centre, the guy sort of reassured me that my next bill will be ok, but i am not convinced, i was hoping for a confirmation call back today thou from the proper team, i did use that number, but he had no info on the callback thou, is it possible i will still get a call ?, what numbers do i press after phoning that number thou, i mean options, i choose 1, 4, 4 thx

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Daytrader 

Thanks for your response

To get through to our team we'd need you to use options 1 to option 2 and they'll look to have this resolved for you 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

VMUser1812
Fibre optic

You absolutely (OK almost certainly), won’t get a call back, said offers are usually a ruse to get you off the line so the CS agent can chalk up another closed call and move on the next caller!

’Needs a few days to sort it out’, oh does sound a bit suspicious, why? They can either do it there and then or they can’t do it at all, again does sound a bit like a fob off, no?

OK, maybe it has all been sorted (hint: probably hasn’t but let’s give them the benefit of the doubt, no)? Just check your next bill and see what it says, any issues, then post back on here for further advice.