Menu
Vikendav
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bill change

I received an email saying that my bill was due to go up as my current offer was coming to an end but due to the current pandemic my offer would be honoured till the end of the year but I have received a bill for £139 when I currently pay £89 what can I do about this? It won’t allow me to add a copy of the email. Also my multi room box hasn’t worked for 3 months and I have tried contacting numerous times with no joy and when I check the app it says all is working fine but the bedroom box says disconnected lead so unable to update I been through all the leads inside my home and out and everything is as it should be. Also I recommend me my sister in law last month and that hasn’t showed either can somebody send me a number I will actually be able to talk on with somebody who can help me.

0 Kudos
Vikendav
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email

We’re doing all we can to help you stay connected

Hello Vikki-Lynn,
In the last four months, we’ve seen the amazing ways we’ve come together in a time of social distancing. More importantly, we’ve all given some well-deserved love to people whose work should never go unsung again.

But while things are easing right now, we also know the future is uncertain for everybody. That’s why, even though your minimum term or introductory discount is coming to an end this year, you won’t see any other price rise in 2020. You don’t need to do anything, and we’ll be in touch about your contract or introductory offer soon.

It’s just another way we can do our bit to help you stay connected to what matters.

For more on what we’ve done to look after our people and customers during this time, please head over here.

Take care, and thank you for being with us.
The Virgin Media team
This email has been sent to the following address: vfielding@hotmail.co.uk by Virgin Media.
For more information about us, or if you’d like to know more about how we treat your data please view our privacy policy using the links below:
Privacy  –  About Us
Registered address: 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU. Registered in England and Wales No. 02591237.
Remember, Virgin Media will never ask you for personal information via email.
C04095_D012

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

Hello

The email that you have received is about the annual price rise that all customer that have a service will not be increased, but that doesn't apply to the rise when your discounts come to an end.

The part "That’s why, even though your minimum term or introductory discount is coming to an end this year, you won’t see any other price rise in 2020" this basically means that you will have your introductory end of minimum period increase but not the RPI increase.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos