Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bill after cancellation

I cancelled my contract with VM for Broadband and TV after many years at the end of August because it has become too expensive and had frequent internet dropout and slow interaction.

I did not receive any confirmatory email about leaving from VM. I did get an email about getting a package for returning the kit. As the kit did not arrive I had to chase this up, it eventually did, so did another return kit a couple of weeks later plus a reminder to return the kit after it had been returned! Not very good for a company providing communication.

What I thought was the last bill had a package change with 'credit' for the phone service that was removed before the end of the period. However this increased my bill rather than decrease it (it went to 110.66. I telephoned VM but the strong accent of the person at the other end meant I could not understand what they were saying so gave up and cancelled my Direct Debit so it would prompt some action.

Today I received another bill for 104.86. This is for the period 7 Nov to 6 Dec. Why????? I  have returned the kit and it is outside any cancellation period? I note I might get 'a restriction of service' not sure how you can do this when I am no longer connected.

Can someone sort this out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill after cancellation

Hi trevorbryant80,

Thank you for getting in touch with your concerns. I'm really sorry that you've continued to receive bills for a service you cancelled a few months ago. It's really disappointing to hear this has happened and I'd love to get to the bottom of this for you.

Saying that, I'm going to send you a private message to clear account security so I can investigate further and work towards a resolution. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos