Menu
Nick--C
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Bill Credit Reward - not received

I signed up to an Ultimate Oomph package in December - part of this was a £250 bill credit.  This has not been received and, having spent a frustrating hour messaging with someone in the billing team who apparently could not access my bill, I would be grateful if someone could advise me how to go about getting this amount credited to my bill.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill Credit Reward - not received

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your post and welcome to forums 🙂

I am sorry to hear this, do you have an email confirming this? And we can take a look for you?

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Nick--C
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response Zoie - I have the original E-Mail from the Web Team that lists this - happy to forward as required.  The order number is WS7336187.  It would be great if you could look into this for me.  

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Nick--C

Thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry this has not been resolved for you. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. To enable me to do so I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen,

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nick--C

Just a quick post to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee

Nick--C
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lee - all sorted now - much appreciate your efforts to solve this issue 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know Nick-C, I've passed this on to both Lee and his manager to get the recognition this deserves.

RP

0 Kudos