cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bigger Bundle - Maxit TV removed?

OkoJ
Joining in

Hi there, I was trying to take advantage of the offer included in the picture but for some reason they won't let me access it? There was no date as to when this offer expired and they have now changed Maxit TV to Mega TV which means TNT sports has been removed.

I completed it in good time and now they are trying to charge £18 extra for something that I legitimately signed up for.

Does anyone know what I can do to rectify this situation? Maxit Virgin.png

4 REPLIES 4

1701-e
Superfast

You should remove your address from that picture for starters.   Mod should move this to the billing thread 

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @OkoJ 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

Just to confirm, have you received confirmation in writing that a package, including Maxit TV, was agreed, or were you not able to get to the point where that was the case?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Yes I had that agreement in writing initially and then on completion, it was changed to Mega TV without the TNT sports. I've spoken to customer service today and they have added the TNT sports as an add-on to my contract and verbal confirmation that this will be discounted but I have had no written confirmation. Can I speak to you directly about this? 

Hi @OkoJ 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. Was the phrase 'rolling credit' mentioned? If so, this is not listed on a contract as it's applied each month on your bill. If you'd like to discuss this further, please speak to the pre-install team on 0800 052 1734.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill