Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Better deal

Hi, I have been with Virgin a long time and think it's about time I was offered a better deal for being a loyal customer. I asked the same question recently but didn't get a very good offer. It seems Virgin don't look after the existing customers only the new ones. Why is it Sky keep giving their customers half price deals for 12 months. I reckon Virgin should follow suite as I'm sure they would not lose their loyal customers if they did this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Better deal

Having posed the same question around a month ago:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Package-cost/m-p/4047246

I assume you know the answer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You assume wrong. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Melton,

Thank you for coming back to us, I can see you spoke to Dean a few weeks ago in regards to looking at your account.

I am sorry if you feel that we only offer new customers good deals, 

Yes, we do offer all our new customers an exclusive deal. You would have also received one when signing up that wasn't available to our existing customers.

What we do is try our best to ensure all our customers are on the best possible deal. I'd recommend contacting our customer relations team on 0345 454 1111 option 1 then option 4 and they can take a look into what they can do for you, they are available   Monday – Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday - Sunday 9am-6pm. . If you do need any further help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team