cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bereavement team

Gill10
Joining in

I’m trying to speak to someone on the bereavement team but on the 0800 number given there is no option to do that.

My problem is that I’ve filled in the bereavement form and returned it but have had a reply to say that the file can’t be opened. I’ve resent several days ago but haven’t heard anything. I just need to know that it’s been received. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

Gill10
Joining in

I’ve been trying to contact a member of the bereavement team on the number given. There’s no option on there to physically speak to anyone.  My problem is that I returned the the bereavement form but the file could not be opened. It has been resent in a different format but I have not received any confirmation that it’s ok. I’m want to transfer my late husband’s account as is into my name.

It really shouldn’t be this frustrating 

Hi there @Gill10 

Thank you so much for popping back to us and I am so sorry again that you have faced this issue. 

I'm going to pop you a Private Message so I can check the account and see if the team have noted it. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hi Ash. Just to let you know it’s all been sorted. Account all transferred over.

Many thanks for your help and patience yesterday!

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update on this Gill10,

I'm glad that the team was able to sort this matter.

If you do have any future queries then be sure to pop back up to the team for further assistance.

Kind regards,

Kain

coljoh148
Joining in

I’ve also contacted the bereavement team on 13th October, my late fathers account, trying to transfer into my mothers name. No contact has been made, I’m going to have to just cancel the services/ DD if they take any longer. 

Hi @coljoh148, thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community.

We're really sorry to hear of your loss. 

What were you advised exactly when you spoke to the bereavement team on 13th October? Did they provide a clear timeframe on when you'd be contacted?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel