Menu
wez
Fibre optic
Message 11 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bereavement Help

Which email address did you use? I've used Bereavement&criticalillness@virginmedia.co.uk previously with no issues, and that is the address on the form to disconnect/transfer. 

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @wez, that's the one - but for some users the document that the website links you too causes the email address to be hyphenated incorrectly. It's been raised with the relevant teams who will get it cleared up to prevent similar confusion & frustration going forwards, as we appreciate that's the last thing people need at an already difficult time.

Tom 

CMcMaster
Tuning in
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator

That is the address I used. I typed it out rather than copy paste and there were no hyphens anywhere but it was not delivered. So it seems they must have disabled the email address since you (unfortunately) has to use it. 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry you've not been able to submit the forms via that email address, this was checked earlier on and it was confirmed that email address is valid (when corrected without the hyphen) so I'm unsure why that's not working for you. 

I've spoken with management so we can arrange an alternative solution on this occasion and investigate further.

Apologies again for the additional frustration.

Tom  

0 Kudos
CMcMaster
Tuning in
Message 15 of 18
Flag for a moderator

What hyphen? 

Bereavement&criticalillness@virginmedia.co.uk does not contain a hyphen. I have evidence showing this is where I sent the email and that it was returned. I should not be insulted and called a liar. I should not have to provide evidence that this service is not working. 

If the account was being transfered to myself, I would cancel everything with immediate effect as this is totally unacceptable behaviour and not being able to resolve this is causing a lot of stress and health issues. 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 18
Flag for a moderator

@CMcMaster nobody accused you of lying, and nobody asked you to provide evidence - as you did not want to call and the forms weren't working, I have fed that back, spoke with management who provided an alternative solution of emailing us directly so we can liaise with the relevant team. If you're still unhappy with that - may I ask what you would like us to do to assist you please?

Tom 

CMcMaster
Tuning in
Message 17 of 18
Flag for a moderator

This is impossible. 

I have not said that the forms aren't working. 

I have a filled in form. 

I need an email address that I can send the form to. I do not know how I can make this any clearer. 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I already provided an alternative email address via PM @CMcMaster.

Tom 

0 Kudos