Menu
silvasonic
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Benefit reduction

I have just seen a snippet on my yahoo browser about a £15 contract for people on universal credit.

Does this also apply to pension credit ?  Apparently BT are offering this later in the year also.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks ,Silvasonic.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Benefit reduction

Hello

Have a look at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/register-for-essential-broadband and https://www.virginmedia.com/help/essential-bb as looking at the FAQ this is only for people on Universal Credit.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
silvasonic
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for taking the time to reply . I did some further research and it looks like I will be heading over to the BT offer in due course. Silvasonic.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi silvasonic, 

Thank you for posting to the Community. 

I am very sorry that the offer is only available to customers on Universal Credit. 

Have you spoken to the team to see what deals we can offer for you as we would hate to see you go 😞 

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos
silvasonic
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for contacting me . I would love to talk to the " Team"  , but sitting on hold for an inordinately long time is not appealing. Having been a customer since before Virgin took over I was enjoying a very acceptable loyalty discount which has now ended. My bill has now doubled , hence my dissatifaction.

Silvasonic.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi silvasonic,

Thank you for coming back to us, we are really sorry packages and pricing isn't something we can help with here I am afraid however you can text thinking of leaving to  0753 305 1809 and a member of the team will aim to answer within 24 hours.

If you haven't already you can also check your online account under my offers to see if there are any offers designed for you there?

Kind regards

Paul.  

0 Kudos