Menu
cdsjon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Being regularly overcharged since signing a new contract.

Since starting a new 18 month contact on the 27th April ( with so many issues ) i have been vastly overcharged.  I now had a e-mail about next months direct debit and once again it is far greater than my monthly contract. Please Help? Sick of constant issues with Virgin Media.

0 Kudos
snellinator
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being regularly overcharged since signing a new contract.

I feel for you - Im in exactly the same situation, it seems as though Virgin are unwilling to fulfill the contract deals that they give to people.

Despite having email evidience of the contract that I agreed to - they have stated that no such deal was available at the time I upgraded from just broadband to include the TV package as well. Wish I hadnt bothered - might well go back to Sky - at least they never messed me around like this.

0 Kudos
cdsjon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah,

Been with them for years, only changed my service and tried to upgrade by TV box, which they charged me for and failed to send. Cut off my service for 5 days and charging far more than the contract. No reply or help here.

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @cdsjon

Welcome back to the forum page and thanks for posting this. 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with you payments but we can certainly look into this for you. 

I will pop you over a PM so we can look into this further. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos