Menu
Mohsin
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Being overcharged

Hi, I changed my package when the black friday offers were on. I was told I would pay £67.50 but the contract email I would get wouldn't show this due to the system not being able to show the discounts applied but I would only get charged £67.50. The contract email that came through did show a higher price of £79, I phoned to double check and was again told I would only be charged £67.50 apart from my January direct debit which would be £80 but after that would be £67.50

My January direct debit was £80 but now my February direct debit was £79 rather than £67.50. I phoned yesterday and was told there was a system glitch and I would definitely only be charged £67.50 from now on.  I had to press the person to adjust my bill for the overcharge, I asked for a confirmation email but was told this isn't possible. 

Can a staff member check to make sure I will have my overcharge refunded from my next bill and my future bills will be £67.50 as I don't feel confident with the person I spoke with. 

0 Kudos
Mohsin
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being overcharged

any staff available to answer my question?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Mohsin

Thanks for posting, apologies for the billing issues. I know what's happened here as it relates to a rolling credit not working how it should.

I'll PM you now to sort this out

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Mohsin
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi John, I haven't received any PM?

Thanks
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Mohsin

Really sorry mate. I'll send now

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @Mohsin

Thanks for joining me on PM. 

Just to update the thread, the billing has been sorted out. Apologies again for the issues but thanks for allowing me to sort this for you

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Mohsin

Thanks for your message however please don't send a PM unless asked.

In relation to the bill, go off what we agreed in the PM as any amendments after the bill created won't show.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos