cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged wrong amount

Elizabeth-2023
On our wavelength

I can't believe it I agreed a new contract with virgin, but my latest bill is £7 higher than agreed, iam furious 

12 REPLIES 12

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Elizabeth-2023 👋.

Thanks for you community post. Apologies with the issue around package price, in order to look into this for you, we would need to send you a private message and confirm a few details. Please look out for my message in the envelope on the top right side of the page, if you are accessing via a mobile device, you will find messages under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Elizabeth-2023
On our wavelength

The virgin billing system is a mess

Your complaints team can't find any record of my £30 contract only a £36 one, which is odd as I have an email and contract pdf showing the £30 afreed, so why can't virgin fund the contract they sent me ? Your billing system must be a shambles I want compensation for a wasted day 

aviary-image-1683827333097.jpeg

My bill is confusing as it says september but should be march plus the contract says £30 as it should be so it's stil not clear 

Hi @Elizabeth-2023 👋.

So glad we got this sorted out for you. I hope everything we have done has left you a happy customer 😃. Should you have any issues in the future with anything, please reach back out to us here.

Have a good weekend.

Sabrina

Can't see how to send a PM and what do you need 

Can't see how to send a PM or what you need thanks 

Hi Elizabeth-2023 👋

Welcome back to the Community Forums.

You wont be able to send our team a private message without us inviting you first. Can you expand further on what you need support with, without disclosing any personal details on this public thread, and we'll do our best to assist you further?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Elizabeth-2023
On our wavelength

Thought it was very clear, virgin took £30 in August which is correct so why did you take £23 in September, it's a DD you have control why are you causing me such anxiety I want a £10 credit for the dress you've caused me