Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Being charged too much

Hi,

I could really do with some help please. I am being charged £139 a month instead of £79 a month. 
I have tried numerous times to contact customer services and they say they have put a complaint in and just never contact me back. 
I have made the decision to cancel the direct debit thinking that they will have to contact me after this. 

When taking out the package I contacted customer services due to a glitch showing by the wrong amount but they said that when the first bill was generated this would be fixed, it’s clearly not!

this is the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Call me crazy but an extra £60 a month is a lot of money. Especially when they take it out in one go for 2 months.

I think my next step is to conduct the financial ombudsman or trading standards whichever is the most relevant.

If anyone  has experienced this and has found a solution please let me know. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being charged too much

if you canel the direct debit they will trash your credit rating, it's far better to sort it ouy the first bill is always more as you pay in advance your second bill should be normal

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being charged too much

Hi there @Twintrouble 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your bill seems incorrect and that you've not been able to speak to the team. I will be able to take a look in to this for you. 

I'll pop you a private message now. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos