I could really do with some help please. I am being charged £139 a month instead of £79 a month. I have tried numerous times to contact customer services and they say they have put a complaint in and just never contact me back. I have made the decision to cancel the direct debit thinking that they will have to contact me after this.
When taking out the package I contacted customer services due to a glitch showing by the wrong amount but they said that when the first bill was generated this would be fixed, it’s clearly not!
this is the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Call me crazy but an extra £60 a month is a lot of money. Especially when they take it out in one go for 2 months.
I think my next step is to conduct the financial ombudsman or trading standards whichever is the most relevant.
If anyone has experienced this and has found a solution please let me know.
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your bill seems incorrect and that you've not been able to speak to the team. I will be able to take a look in to this for you.