cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged for SIM when have moved over to O2

heyjude45
Joining in

Does anyone know how I can stop being charged for my SIM now I’ve been moved over to O2? Moved over to O2 end August, was charged in my August bill (assuming that was because the bill was issued before the move) but have been charged again in my September bill. Trying to get through on the phone isn’t easy and when I managed it, they weren’t sure why it was on there and put me through to Virgin Mobile to confirm my account had been properly closed with them (it had). Now I can’t get through again!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @heyjude45 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your SIM charge.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You will have to persevere with the phone, I don’t think the VM staff on the board have access to finance details. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @heyjude45 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your SIM charge.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @heyjude45 

Thanks for joining me via private message

Glad to hear we've managed to sort this for you, be sure to contact us if you require any further assistance.

Have a great weekend

Travis_M
Forum Team

I am being charged too under the same conditions. Can someone drop me a line too so that I can sort this out?  Thanks.