Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Been told 1 bill then charged another

I recently changed a package from 91 pound a month to 75 but before i did that it was going to be £62 but i got told if i do that ill have to pay a exit fee of £200+ But if i take the downgrade and pay £75 i wont have to pay any exit fee so i accepted so i downgraded from good tv and 1gig fiber to standard tv and 350 mbs but my bill now shows its £96 a month and i have to pay £316 i got told phone calls are recorded are they because i got told twice by different people there was no extra charge and my bill was £72 a month so i need proof to fight this as my direct debit has already been requested for that money and im not having to wait 7 days for the money to come back 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Been told 1 bill then charged another

Hi Afarrar96

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am very sorry to hear of the billing issues and I'll PM you now to sort this out

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been told 1 bill then charged another

Hi Afarrar96

Thanks for your message - though please don't send a PM unless asked to do so. For the avoidance of doubt on the thread, the message was not about the above.

I am sorry to hear of the service issues. Can you expand on what's happening so I can assist further?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Faulty cable

just not getting anything im paying for stream services are laggy buffering all time i just want a engineer booked so i can get this problem solved  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Faulty cable

Thanks for coming back to me.

The hub is showing offline currently, is this the case?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

No its not offline ? So is that the problem its not been activated properly? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me.

Unplug the router for me for two mins. Then replug it back in, let me know when done and I can check it again

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Just turned it off now so ill wait 2 mins and put it back on ill message when i turned it back on 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I have turned it back on 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Its back on now