Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport log in

As part of our Virgin package we receive all of the Sky Sports and BT Sport channels. I want to watch a BT Sport documentary called “Proud to be Town” but I am prompted to supply a BT id to log in. BT’s online helpline were not helpful and I wondered if any other Virgin Media customers had encountered this and resolved it? 
Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport log in

Access to BT Sports channels for Virgin Media customers is through the Virgin TV Go app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Mark. The Virgin app works when I want to watch “live” broadcasts but doesn’t enable me to access content such as the “Proud to be Town” documentary (about Harrogate). The Virgin search facility doesn’t recognise the broadcast. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

... and the agreement between BT and Virgin Media doesn’t allow access to that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi mhk,

Proud to be Town was the first option that came up when I typed "Proud "in the Search and Discover bar. 

It's not available on Catchup, however the program is repeated again on Monday 26th October at 17:30 on BT Sport1 HD. You can record it from there. You can also use the EPG and scroll forward to that time on Monday and record it.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave. You are a star!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ernie. (It would have been really useful if BT had told me that when I contacted them with my query!)

0 Kudos