cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport activation

G_easy
Joining in

Online I ordered an upgrade to my package to add BT sport collection. It was available for £12.76 for the remainder of my original plan on a 30 day rolling contract.  I received an email confirming the order saying it would take 3 days to activate (surprising length of time). This was 4 days ago and today I tried  a phone call to 150 and was passed around with no success. The only thing they offered was that they could turn it on now for £18.00 and be tied into it for so many months. THis wasn't the online price/conditions. They seemed to have no knowledge of the online order. I tried the online chat with no more success. I have an email with an order reference and a screenshot of the webpage with the upgrade price.

How long does it normally take?

Do I just sit and wait until the order may or may not happen?

Which department is responsible for online orders and how do I get to talk to them

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @G_easy thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not had a deal you were offered, honoured. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to help your raise a complaint. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @G_easy thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not had a deal you were offered, honoured. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to help your raise a complaint. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @G_easy, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R

Hi Lee

Yes, everything was sorted very quickly. Thanks for your help