Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport Cancellation

Because of the lack of live sport due to coronavirus, I contacted Virgin on 14th March to cancel my subscription, which I would reinstate when required. This was cancelled with the 30 day notice period, thereby costing me another £18 subscription fee. I have now noticed that I could have paused it from the 22nd March. Is it possible for me to reinstate the channel under pause, with a refund for for the subscription fee paid during the notice period ? Also was an email sent out explaining the BT Sport pause option ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport Cancellation

Hello Kevro

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the forums in regards to your sports subscriptions. As you have mentioned, since the decision was made to allow these subscriptions to be paused we have provided a form here http://www.virginmedia.com/pausesports via our website.

As we're unable to make account changes via the forum we would recommend calling the team on either 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1 then option 4 and they'll be happy to assist.

We also have a messaging team if you text us your query for free on 07533 051 809 ^ between 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and a member of our team will be happy to help. 

Rob

0 Kudos