Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BILLING

hi, I moved house 5 months ago, and virgin reduced my bills to £49 a month, ever since then they’ve been charging me £78 a month, each month I phone and am promised they will sort it and next month the bill will be correct, each month that doesn’t happen and I’m over charged again, then last month they told me to request the payment back from my bank, as they had now overcharged me £87 and couldn’t pay me in back into my account, I did this and was promised this month the extra credit still due would be added to my account and my bill would be correct, it wasn’t , and to add to the insult, they emailed me saying I didn’t pay last month and if I don’t pay they will stop my services !!

absolutely awful service, if they stop my services or take too much money from my bank this month, I’m going to report it to the ombudsman and let  then deal with it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: BILLING

Hi Juliewhite76,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the above issues. I'll be happy to look into this for you via PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos