Menu
Catdem1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Available Bundles/Packages

Hi.  Am needing to cut back on all my monthly outgoings. So I thought a good place to start was with my Virgin Media services but the more I look to do this, the more confused I get.

What I really would like is to have Broadband and Tv only.  Is there anyway I can get just this through VM?

We very rarely use our landline now so could do without it altogether.

Would appreciate any help

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Available Bundles/Packages

You would need to speak with customer services, they should be able to help you re-grade your account

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Available Bundles/Packages

Hi Catdem1

The broadband and TV only package is on the  broadband-and-tv  page and is priced at £73 per month

As you can see it works out more expensive than getting packages that include phone lines.

The headline prices of TV, Broadband and Phone bundles are for new customers bundles 

You would be looking at the higher current customer prices which are also detailed there.

What you should do is have a look at what broadband speed you want, and which channels you watch -

Details of the channels and packages they are in are here in the  ChannelGuide_August_2020  and also here 

Your best idea would be to either call up and speak to VM or send them a text, and then negotiate a price you are happy with.

If using the text messaging service just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos