cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Compensation Not Applied To Bill

Emmaashley
Joining in

I have a Virgin Media TV and Broadband package and my service was supposed to be connected on 5 May. The engineer didn't show up and our appointments were rescheduled, we didn't end up getting connected until May 19. I have just received my first bill and there's no compensation credit added. I called virgin media at the time to tell them about the missed appointment and they said the compensation should be added to my first bill. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

VM has 30 days from the date you were actually connected in which to credit your account.

VM also has form, in plenty of past topics on here, for playing fast and loose with the compensation pay-outs and rules.

If you don't see any credit after 18/6/23, you will have to make further enquiries with VM and possibly (probably?) escalate to arbitration to get paid.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Emmaashley,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have not received an expected credit due to your install being rescheduled, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and I will be happy to look further into this for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please  click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.