Menu
tjourdan
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Arrears on my credit report from virgin telecoms

Hi, Ever since the 23rd of february 2011 i have been getting arrears on my credit report for a charge of 36 pounds and it has stayed like this for the past 10 years and nothing has been done about it. I have contacted virgin and they havent provided me with any assistance regarding this matter.

0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Arrears on my credit report from virgin telecoms

Who have you been in contact with at VM? 'Credit file amendments' seem to be the cog in the VM machine that deal with this, as explained below in a recent topic

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/does-anybody-have-a-contact-number-...

The VM forum team might also be able to help you. They normally pick up on here within a day or two (probably from Monday now).

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @tjourdan,

Welcome to our Community Help Forums 🙂

Thank you for making for first post regarding a default on your credit file. I am really sorry to hear that you have not received any assistance on the matter so far.

In order for us to investigate this we will need more information from you. Please send a copy of your credit file to us and we can look at the entry for you. Please note the overall turnaround for a credit file resolution can take up to 28 days from the day we receive a copy of your file.  You can send this via email or post to the following: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk  Or Consumer Underwriting Services, Virgin Media, Eagle Court 3, Coventry Road, Sheldon, B26 3RZ

Many thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos
tjourdan
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant thanks for the help guys and girls!

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Happy to help @tjourdan

Please do keep me posted on how things go with our Credit File Amendments team 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos