Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Armed Forces Move

Myself and my partner who are both serving armed forces were posted to new locations meaning we had to move house at short notice. virgin media charged us a cancellation fee of £240. After a quick search on these message boards I was under the impression that VM were signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant and would not charge families like ours in the circumstances. 

however I have just got off the phone to a particularly unhelpful person, who’s English was terrible who informed me that the Armed Forces Covenant doesn’t exist within Virgin Media. Could anyone assist?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Armed Forces Move

@ModTeam 

Can someone get a look at this one, VM ARE signed up to the Armed Forces Covenent.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulh87, 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for taking the time to get in touch! 🙂

Really sorry to hear of your recent experience with our team. I am more than happy to assist you further with this and have sent you a private message to discuss this further, please reply when you can. 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/3360... 

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection