Menu
bernardharte
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Area Reference TN16 3JJ

Can you tell me the Area Reference for this postcode please? The account was set-up by the bereavements team, but they did not provide the area reference and they don't answer emails - even though I can see that they have been read.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Area Reference TN16 3JJ

Good Afternoon bernardharte,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear our Bereavements team have been unable to confirm this for you.

I've ran the postcode through our systems and can confirm this is Area 20

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

bernardharte
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No problem, do feel free to come back to our Forums if you have any further questions or issues with your account whilst you're an active customer

Hope you enjoy our services 🙂

David_BN

0 Kudos
bernardharte
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This really is farcical - in the way that only Virgin Media can manage:

Now that I've got the area code after over a week of trying, my account failed to get set up properly so I can't sign in. The default response from the VM web site is 'try again later', but everyone knows that this is not going to fix the problem. (The very definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing in the hope that something will change.)

I was warned by Bereavements that this was likely to happen (so why didn't they fix it proactively) and that I should call the 'Cable Care Team' to ask that 'the old email from the 01 account should be removed', but this team is impossible to find on the web site or through phone support.

In addition, I have been promised delivery of a box to return the VM equipment by two separate people, but nothing has arrived. The first of these promises was made about three weeks ago, the most recent a week ago.

It's bad enough dealing with a death, but VM really is not making this any easier.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this bernardharte,

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this to see if we can have this registered for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for my private message

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos