Menu
BBarton
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Appalling service

On the 26th Oct I had VM installed into a new premises which I intended to move into in about six months time. I went home to watch sky sports on my laptop only to be told that I did not have this service. The new instillation seemed to have priority over my other account. The new account had the very basic items on it as no one would be living In the new property. The next day I spent 8 hours on the phone trying to get this sorted. To date I have spent 35 hours on the phone and spoken to 24 agents! I have sent many emails and texts and just get no where. One operator told me that I should not be paying for the new account as I was not using it. He actually cancelled the new account and stoped the direct payments. It took about a month for this to happen. In the mean time my current services were all stoped and I received a letter hoping that I was enjoying my new home!! I also received a email telling me that I would receive a £5 credit for every day I was not receiving the services that I am paying for. I should now be about £350 in credit!  With my new account now cancelled I cannot get into the Virgin Media site as I get a message telling me I am no longer a customer. Of course I am I still have my original contract, but I still cannot get sky sports on my laptop which was the original problem!!, The service is appalling the staff don’t want to know they just transfer me from one department to another, waiting on average 75 min to be connected or eventually getting cut off!,, I really do despaired no other company would get away with a service like this.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Appalling service

Very sorry to hear this has occurred, BBarton,  we have replied to your other port. 

Cheers,

Corey C

BBarton
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What, where is my other port?  Service is no better, on Monday I tried to speak to someone via your virtual agent, all my details were confirmed, then told a live person would contact me, I waited 4 hours guess what, no one contacted me. All I want to do is to speak to a real person who can answer my problem, which is why can’t I get sky sports on my mobile devices, which I could up till 26th October, I have tried nearly every day since to get an answer.How difficult can this be!

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos