Menu
ninjagranny
Dialled in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Appaling support recently

Broadband went down today - same with telly - it happens ...

Tried the virgin phone app and noone has bothered answering it  (   its 15:46 now - started the one sided chat at 13:53 ... )

Called cs .... waited 30 mins  - well its covid and a sunday so ok ...  click answer  .. click disconnect ...

Called cs again as the app wasnt being answered - GOT THOUGH !!! - bloke told me there was a fault - will be fixed in about  12 hours .... ah well I got an aerial installed  for when tv goes down 

Asked to raise a complaint about noone bothering to answer "the chat"  - ok so far -  then he said can i close complaint now  ....  What ???? I said no  not until someone looks at it -  his answer they will , can i close it now ....  I tried to explain how absurd his question was but he got angry and had a go at me ...

BTW the screenshot  to the app doesnt work ..

Virgin .. wth ....

_____
M350 with SH 3 in modem mode with an Asus RT N66U onto a Netgear GS734T
0 Kudos
ninjagranny
Dialled in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appaling support recently

they actually replied on chat -  just over 2 hours .... for the faster than waiting on the phone  which only took 30 minutes till the first cut off then  25 till i got someone ....

_____
0 Kudos
ninjagranny
Dialled in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

seems they fixed it in the background - wonder whatr will happen to my complaint as the cs bloke clsoed it - likely same as before  ... nothing 

_____
0 Kudos
ninjagranny
Dialled in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Very annoying that Virgin can send pms but dont accept replies 

so 

No complaints didnt  help at all

and no engineer appeared -

seems it was an area fault that got resolved in the background so @emma_e  would have replied to your  notes But we can't  so had to reply here .

_____
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning ninjagranny, thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see you've been having issues with the services.

Can you please advise me if the services are back up and running? If not, can you please advise me what part of the country you're in so I can look into the account for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
ninjagranny
Dialled in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

yes  it is back up /

The real issue was the  worst  CS I have had since I started with NTL / Virgin . Yes its covid time  and we have to male allowances and I always do  but CS has been getting worse but yesterday was just  ridiculous .

_____
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know, do you therefore still have a complaint that you would like me to look into? If so, what would be a suitable resolution for the complaint? 

Can you please advise me which area of the UK you were having the issue with the services? I've been able to locate two different accounts under your E-Mail address

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
ninjagranny
Dialled in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yea - I have 3 or 4  accounts   - Portsmouth  tel ending 195

First - tried the damn  messaging that the phone line  told me to try   -  2 hours before they bothered to answer and the attach file doesn't work so i couldn't even show them  and they  lied and said I hadn't sent a message when i did ( app timestamps things )

Second - got auto cutoff  the first time i managed to get through to tel CS  ( can happen so ok )

Third once i got through I asked to raise a complaint about the stupid messaging service  which you are pushing and the general lack of care  ....OK .  then the guy said Ill close the complaint now .... My answer  - well try getting someone to look at it before you close it .. Which for the life of him he couldn't understand why he couldn't close it before anyone had taken a look at it - I assume thats why no  complaints are looked in to .

resolution - train offshore CS  properly  - UK based are great .

Explain why  complaints are closed when raised - not when they are looked at .

If you are pushing the damn app so much - get it to work and get it answered .

and yes we are all working weirdly due to covid -  some of us are managing it better .

_____
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that information. I have located the account you have advised you're having the issues with.

I have taken a look into the account and cannot see any issues on the broadband connection. Are you still having an issue with this?

We can certainly pass on your feedback to the relevant team concerning the agents.

^Martin

0 Kudos