Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

App won’t let me register

Every time I try to register I get a ‘sorry...’ message. I have had a ticket raised 3 times now and no one has got back to me !! Very frustrating. I am not calling up again to me a millionth in line and non of my emails get replied too.  This is my 2nd contract now second year and I am still unable to access the app?! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: App won’t let me register

Thank you for the post Treaf58 and welcome to our community.

When you state that a ticket has been raised is this to the IT team? Or in regards to a complaint?

At what stage of registering does this message appear and what does this say in full? Did you fill out all the required information when doing so?

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily, 

a ticket has been raised a number of times to the IT team where I’ve heard nothing back - when I renewed my contract last week the man on the phone said it should work now and amended my password to a generic one I tried logging in with what he told me and it didn’t work , I have tried to re register and this is the message I get .. right at the end of the registration 

Sorry!

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband.

Questions about your broadband installation?Find out more

Thanks 

Trea 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi treaf58, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the online account. Can you confirm if the email address which you are trying to register with has ever existed on another account which you have had previously with Virgin Media? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

My email is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] I have never had any other accounts that I know of anyway. I have clicked on forgotten password just in case and it doesn’t recognise my email address and then when I tried to register it just keeps giving me this message 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

We will send you a private message, please delete your email. - Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I can’t see the private message? And also I am unable to delete my email there is no Delete option. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI treaf58. we are sorry to hear that the private message was not received, we will send it again for you . Chris

0 Kudos