Menu
SelinSaremi
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Apartment Number Changed/Keep being told my password is wrong

So we are moving into a flat soon and were allocated apartment 339 in this place. For whatever reason, the letting agency has said there was an issue and given us apartment 329 instead.

However, I made an account, set up a direct debit and made an appointment to have the internet installed.

I've tried calling Virgin to fix this, but they said my password was wrong. I've only ever been given one prompt to create a password, which said it should be 8-10 letters.

I was asked for the 11th digit of the password, which is when I told the man that I don't know what password he means.

I was forwarded to two other people and was hung up on whilst on hold.

I have no idea what to do. I'm a new customer and I'm about to move into a flat in 6 days with no internet since Virgin won't help me. 

Can anyone help me, please 😞

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apartment Number Changed/Keep being told my password is wrong

Hi SelinSaremi,

Have you tried speaking to the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734?

Hopefully this department won't need the "password" or should be able to ask other questions for verification purposes.

There may be a misunderstanding over the password, where you say they are asking for the 11th character.

The telephone password is actually your security details which is normally something along the lines of mothers maiden name, see the screenshot below.

Those details should have been included in correspondence sent from VM.

security detailssecurity details

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apartment Number Changed/Keep being told my password is wrong

Hi @SelinSaremi,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have had issues when contacting us about this change in your installation. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to do our best to help. I have been able to access your account via forum details. I can see you have recently spoken to our team regarding this today. Was the issue fully resolved with our team? Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos